1) Why should we place label order to “Best Choice” ? ?
* Because our labels are “Made in Hong Kong” including the production processes.
* We provide general desk top publishing and artwork presentation for customer’s approval. We also offer conditional delivery service along MTR lines.
* We have 30 years label printing experience and minimize shortcoming.
2) I want promotional label on my product. What kind of label is recommended? What type of structure is preferred ? ?
* Good question. It depends on the category, size of your commodity,
To draw visual attention, we suggest fluorescent red, yellow, orange or green label.
To show grandeur class,
we recommend shiny gold, matt gold, shiny silver, Matt silver label for consideration.
* To highlight unique, the label layout is not necessary to be rectangle or square. There is “Star”, “Heart”, “Circle”, “Flower”, or “Explosive” structure or even you own creative structure.
3) For digital printing what is the maximum size? What is the kind of label to be printed? What is the color? What is the structure?
* The maximum label is 330mm x 482mm while the printed area is 280mm x 440mm
* We use synthetic label, white coated label, white woodfree label, white removable label, or transparent label.
* The digital printer is CMYK format
* The die-cut structure is optional,
e.g. heart shaped, circle shaped, star shaped etc..
4) Can I print label by myself in my office ?
Of course yes. We offer barcode label printer with size no bigger than ordinary printer say 12” length x 10” width x 8”height attach label printing software around consideration 3-4 thousand dollar. When connected to a standard personal computer, you learn to print label within an hour’s time. The software application is user-friendly. It can print barcode, words, logo or even picture on the roll label. Adding with ribbon and label in roll, printing label by yourself in your own office is feasible.
5) Between Thermal Transfer Label and Direct Thermal Label, which option is more cost effective?(), ?
In view of user, Direct Thermal Label is preferable. It saves time and procedure in installing the ribbon into the label printer. Indeed, Direct Thermal Label has its own drawback. The material has fewer choices and the printing effect cannot last for long, say half year, depending on light exposure. Back to cost, both are similar. Thermal Transfer Label adding the expense of ribbon is a little bit cheaper than Direct Thermal Label. Lastly, the choice depends on the user’s application in a particular situation.